Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TATTOO DESIGN

I haven't seen this design a while but i really want to use it as for my own tattoo. The main reason why i still haven't got it on my arm is, yes yes .. afcourse it's money! Besides that i'm a perfectionist and i still want to change it once in a while. But here you go, this is my latest update of my tattoo.

 
I actually paid to get this "Ambigram" and redesigned it because it wasn't very dynamic. Fair enough right? So a little bit more life in it and not so abstract. It's actually my first name and last name merged in one word. Here you can see it both ways.

You can check for yourself how it's made on:
http://www.flipscript.com/ambigram-generator.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment