Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Saturday, October 02, 2010

COPICABS / AIRBRUSH

There is so much more to explore for me in this world. And to be honest, money makes me happy. Or else i coudn't buy my lovely Copic markers. And if i had all the money i would buy all the equipment you'll see in the next video!

Anyway, these are techniques used for product design and presentations. Usefull for all my ideas to sketch them out and afcourse my portfolio. Great presentation material it is! I am open for any new techniques .. Inspiration !




Wouldn't it be great to have a desk like this?
All information from the official Copicmarker.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment