Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

LATE NIGHT KISSING

I'm so bad at titles, it should be a mix of drawing lips in the middle of the night haha. Lil some some information; bought some new equipment to draw and I bought myself a wooden anatomy doll as u see in the picture! So i'm going to draw some anatomical sketches soon, or at least try it.

As usual I was checking on DeviantArt and I already had this in my favorites. And yeay, I love to draw lips and noses so i just tried. Which turned out really well! Drawing reflection like this was really new for me in this case. Don't know if i'm going to finish this drawing because it's kind of mysterious.


1. Normal print-paper
2. H3 - HB - B3 - B9 pencils
3. Kneaded eraser & normal eraser
4. Paper blender pencils
5. Patience hahaha

Done in 2,5 hours which is pretty fast for me

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Duke! Surely not your own lips, i hope or else they are damn sexy then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arigatō! Wanna try my lips boii .. haha

    ReplyDelete