Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

MIRANDA LAWSON

This is a drawing i'm working on right now, i'm happy with the outcome so far. But hee, i'm still learning! I'm going to practice alot more with the hair and eyes. I want those perfect!

Anyway, some more feedback about the girl on the picture. I was and i'm still obsessed by Mass Effect and i recently finished the second version of the game. This time u'll meet Miranda Lawson who will guide you in whole journey of the game. When i finally saw a good picture of her on the internet i saw she was real. In fact, her name is 'Yvonne Strahovski'. In this portrait she will be herself cause i'll make another one of her as a Miranda Lawson. Anyway, again, here is my portrait ...

 I have to notice, i made a picture of it with my mobile .. fail

2 comments: