Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

The title pretty much says it. But I will tell u why! In the first place, it's pretty late right now. I'm hanging at my friends place to seek for some inspiration. So i got on the computer and started surfing on the internet. Doing a daily check on DeviantArt, Blogspot and so on. And then i found myself some interesting artists, but this one made my eyes laugh; theumbrella on DA and right here his link http://theumbrella.deviantart.com/gallery/

This man, who I don't actually know, is amazing. He is an genius, creative, original, stylish, brilliant like what the fuck. It must've been a pencil he lay his fingers on that blessed him with this talent?! It's just that the boys are sleeping next to me or i would yell my excitement out! His way of drawing and his creative style makes him a unique artist. I shouldn't be so unpatient and do more art studies. I drive myself to much to perfection and when i'm not satisfied i stop. And i'm aware of that. Is it because i'm less social like I should be on this age for instance; going to school? Networking, viewing someone elses art, sharing ideas, gather information, share information, try new techniques and most of all; being creative. It's so hard for me to have this positive creativity. Like this dude i was talking about; i'm so yealous of him! He draws every single day some sketches with result and continue it the next day. He MUST be surrounded by loving people, live and study in a positive community.

So yeay, that is what's bugging me but i'm happy tho. I still can't believe that I started Architecture before this inspiring world of art that i've forgotten! Before that i could hold a pencil without the stress and a young fresh mind. I wasted it all on the Architecture I thought I liked. But i gotta say; it's still not to late ... I'm young, but my body doesn't feel like that. Well that's all out of me now! He is fucking worth staying late up at night and putting this on my blog so here my top 4 of him below (can't find his name tho)a

















---------------------


Reminder for myself;
Sketchbook-forum (www.conceptart.org)
Anotomystudy (www.posemaniacs.com)
Tablet Tutorials (http://www.artbycarloscabrera.com/tutorial.html#)

And now it's to damn late, in theory 'early' (06:46)

2 comments:

  1. I love traditional art, bless the pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're fucking right in every EVERY word here. I can't believe I feel the same.

    ReplyDelete