Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011

Keeping it simple, 2011 is going the be the year. I have my Wacom Intuos4 tablet and next week I'm going to a concert and straight after that at the same place dubstep-party! I'm going to destroy the floor, like my previous post haha! Anyway, this .. I feel this year. My year, Networking, Art, Tricking and family/friends! PEACEEEEE

Edit

And I forgot to share this



Edit


This dude is amazing, the funky 2-step drumloop with a dubstep tune and then the beautiful vocals. Pfffff, blowed my mind .. listen this please! This is music ..

No comments:

Post a Comment