Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Friday, February 11, 2011

PORTRAIT CRISSY

Well here is a new portrait of 'Crissy'. When I was cleaning up my room I bumped up into this unfinished portrait, so I finished it because I had better material to finish it. The paper quality is so fine and smooth, but I don't know where I've got this from. To bad it had many scars of previous pencil-strokes. That's why I didn't finish the hair but it looks quite okay because the focus is more on the face now!

2 comments:

  1. I like the quality of you drawing, but i like to see more feeling and personal style in your work man.

    I know duke, i know you got it, now just show it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment much appreciated!

    This wasn't meant to be a big art-piece tho. Making portraits is shading and value study for me. But there is always more to come, for sure!

    ReplyDelete