Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Monday, October 04, 2010

DECORATION BEDROOM

For like a couple of months i've been using this little table and no chair to work with my computer. And it was killing my back! The decoration before "before" was actually even worse. An artist shouldn't work like that! So basically my father came in my room one day and he said he wanted to change the room and make a desk for me. He could've done that like 5 years ago? But okay, better late then never. I don't even know how long i'm staying here for. But it's gonna be a while to find something new for myself.

On the left picture u see a table with a height of lets say, 50cm rough said. U can't clearly see the chair i was sitting on, but it was even lower then my table. I was feeling like a lil kid, like a midget or an extremely long person on a normal chair. But then (look on the right side) my father transformed a desk for me. Just a single wooden plate but enough to put stuff on it to draw and just to do my thing. And i found a screen so i used that one too. And as u see, a normal chair! Well, i can finally work optimal again ..

1 comment:

  1. eeeuhj !
    hahaha een nieuwe blogger ..
    ik volg je, dat ding doet alleen ff stoer nu ..
    follow becckkk dudeee ..

    haha sorry dat was een beetje te enthousiast ..

    nice work tho !

    ReplyDelete