Silvan Vasilda ; Visualisations, Architectural Art, Potraits, Sketches, Concept Art, Photoshop work, Scraps, Tricking-samplers, music, reports of happenings and basically everything i feel like making.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

ON THE MOVE

So i haven't been posting for like a while, lemme check, 20 days i see here. Still working on some things, so dont think i'm dead! Most of the times i have my papers and copics with me just in case. Besides that i am working on some party flyers/posters which is a good promotion for myself. That means i have to work on my own logo fast cause they have to be on it! I'm also restyling my room, i have a better desk if u read the previous post. Which is also alot better for my back. Anyway, it looks more like an office right now. And o yeay, before i forget, i'm planning to make 6 paintings. Information comes when i'm done with all the other stuff and have enough time to prepare myself.

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment